Orly Nite Owl Nail Art

This is going to be a short post, as I have an appointment to get to soon. I wanted to show you the second polish I have on from the Orly fall collection. It's called Nite Owl. I love the name, and the polish! I'm a nite owl myself! ;-)

Nite Owl is a taupe base with lots of silver shimmer. It reminds me quite a bit of Essie Mochachino. It's a great neutral color that pretty much can be worn for any occasion. It's a great work color without being too boring. Application was great, and I used two coats.




orly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owl

Thanks for looking, and I hope you are having a great style...! :-)


orly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owlorly nite owl


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...